Woburn Community Bed 1200 Profiling Bed (Bariatric).
Secured and trusted checkout with
Woburn Community 1200 Profiling Bed
Woburn Community 1200 is Harvest’s first wide set profiling bed, built to the same high-quality standard as smaller beds in the range.
Providing patients with more space can reduce the feeling of entrapment – especially for those patients who are used to sleeping in a double sized bed.
Optional Bed accessories include:
- Side Rails
- Vigilant Falls Reduction System
- Trendelenburg Function
- Platform Extension
The Community 1200 is not a bariatric bed and has safe working load of up to 30 Stone / 193 kg. The width of the bed also allows patients to roll freely when in bed, reducing the risk of injury for patients inclined to roll when in bed.
Ideal for community environments, the Community 1200 is fully compliant with legislation. To aid with infection control, the head and footboard are vinyl wrapped.
- Safe Working Load: 193 kg / 30 Stone
- Adjustable Height: 385- 815mm
- 9v Battery Backup
- Low Voltage: 29v
- Integral Wooden Side Rails
- Wooden Head and Foot Boards
- Wraparound Head and Foot Boards – Optional Extra
- Lockable Handset
- 4 Section Profiling
- CE marked
- Supplied with a comprehensive manual
- An adjustable handset allows for freedom of movement and patient comfort.
- The braked wheel castors add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
|Max. Patient Weight:||158 kg / 25 Stone|
|Safe Working Load:||193 kg / 30 Stone|
|Max. Mattress Thickness with Side Rails:||205mm|
|Adjustable Height:||385- 815mm|
|Angle of Back Rest:||70°|
|Angle of Thigh Rest:||30°|
|Total Bed Weight:||91.5kg|
|Motor Unit Protection Class:||IPX4|
|Medical Product:||Class 1|
Your cart is currently empty