TECcare ECO-DET Concentrate 6 x 1ltr Cleaner & Degreaser
Secured and trusted checkout with
The future of cleaning fluids? We think so…
ECO-DET is designed to replace and reduce overall solvent and other classified chemical usage in a wide range of applications.
VOC-free Environmental Detergent/Degreaser
- Floor Cleaning
- Low Foaming in Scrubber Driers
- Carpet Cleaning
- Safe on natural stone and tiles
- Improves slip resistance
- Glass, mirrors, stainless steel
- Catering surfaces
- Degreaser for work tops, hobs, kitchen appliances
- Sticky label remover
- Washrooms – all surfaces
What Is It?
- 100% biodegradable
- No environmentally hazardous ingredients
- Plant based
- Free from enzymes, bacteria, acids, phosphates and preservatives
- Non-toxic to aquatic organisms
- No acute oral toxicity
- Non-irritating to eyes or skin
- Non -flammable
TECcare ECO-DET detergent / degreaser is a truly environmentally friendly highly effective, industrial grade environmental cleaning fluid.
ECO-DET Technology is designed to replace and reduce overall solvent and other classified chemical usage in a wide range of applications and is highly effective in cleaning processes and the removal of a wide range of hazardous contaminants.
ECO-DET is a green replacement to a wide range of substances commonly found in industrial cleaning and decontamination products and the absence of hazardous ingredients or other substances harmful to the environment eliminates site contamination issues due to accidental spills.
It is carbon neutral, has no global warming compounds, does not form toxic by-products during the cleaning and decontamination process and is non-VOC according to EU directive 1999/13/EC.
As the organic deposits are liquefied, the formation of unpleasant smells is largely prevented. It can be used at high temperatures for cleaning due to its non-flammable properties.
Highly effective at removing:
- Crude oil, hydrocarbons, oil, grease, fuels
- Solvents such as Xylene, Toluene, Benzene
- Phenol, Ethylidene Norbornene, Carbon disulfide (CS2)
- Mineral, vegetable and animal residues
- Paint, inks, adhesives and glue residues
A ‘green’ replacement for:
- Petroleum-based, chlorinated solvents, e.g. acetone, benzene, toluene, xylene
- Surfactants and aqueous cleaners
- Cleaning emulsions
- Other classified products such as sodium hydroxide, caustic potash
Safe environmental disposal
Eliminate hidden and extra costs related with Environmental Contamination Safety, Precautions and Handling, Transportation, Storage and Health:
- Neutral chemistry eliminates the need to manipulate wastewater pH levels prior to discharge
- Its presence in wastewater after clean-up does not negatively affect the degree of contamination and often simplifies its disposal
- Reduces conditions for COD control, minimising turnaround cleaning time
ECO-DET’s mode of action
ECO-DET reduces the surface tension of residue molecules, rupturing the complex molecular chains into smaller particles therefore increasing their contact surface area, and accelerating the process of biodegradation rendering them easier to manage.
The multi-actions of ECO-DET dissolve the contaminant’s adhesive potential, preventing surface adhesion thus allowing accelerated biodegradability by enlarging the residue’s surface, ensuring natural oxygen exchange, to allow a return to a biological equilibrium.
Suitable for use in all environments
- Catering / food preparation and processing
- Transport and logistics
- Travel and leisure / hospitality
- Water systems / water treatment
Only £0.08 per NAP sprayer per refill.
Your cart is currently empty