APEX Domus Auto PRESSURE RELIEVING MATTRESS SYSTEM
Secured and trusted checkout with
APEX Domus Auto
This fully automatic pressure relieving mattress system combines automatic self-adjustment of cell pressure and Constant Low Pressure therapy to provide an advanced dynamic mattress to the UK healthcare market.
The air mattress and digital pump system has been designed as an effective solution for the prevention and management of pressure ulcers, offering enhanced quality of care and reduced risks for caregivers.
Automatically calibrates in accordance to the patients weight and position in the bed, eliminating the risk of injury to the patient by the carer entering the patients weight incorrectly.
The Domus Auto also offers innovative features such as seat inflation and max firm, with a lock out feature and both audible and visual alarms to reduce the risk of human error.
- Static Mode: Equalises the pressure across the entire mattress to two thirds of its capacity, providing constant low pressure therapy to allow greater immersion into the mattress surface and provide optimum pressure redistribution
- Alternating Mode: Continuously and sequentially inflates and deflates air cells to mimic natural sleep movement patterns and relieve pressure away from vulnerable areas, whilst also stimulating blood circulation
- Auto Adjustment: The proprietary pressure/body-weight algorithm enables automatic pressure adjustment in response to individual body mass distribution and patient movement
- Seat Inflation Mode: Increases the pressure equally across the entire mattress by 5 mmHg to deliver optimum support on sacrum area when in the Fowler position (sitting up), reducing the risk of 'bottoming out'
- Max Firm Mode: Increases the pressure of the mattress to its full capacity, to provide a stable and firmer surface during repositioning, patient transfer and nursing procedures. The system will automatically revert back to alternating after 20 minutes
- Panel Lock: Decreases the risk of people tampering with the pump’s digital settings
- Multiple Alarms: Provides a visual and audible warning when the system loses air pressure, experiences power failure or requires a repair, decreasing the risk of a prolonged loss in adequate alternating therapy
- Mattress Cover: The cover is flame resistant to BS 7175 Crib 7 and has a host of features to aid with infection prevention including a 360 degree zip, white underside, vapour permeability, antimicrobial properties and is water resistant. The cover is four way stretch to offer greater pressure relief and comfort levels to the patient, it is also possible to launder the cover in a washing machine.
- Max User Weight: 180/200kg.
Your cart is currently empty