Oxford Full Body In-Situ Sling Type (Clips)
Secured and trusted checkout with
This full body sling uses clips and a cradle for clip fixing hoists. The spacer material can be used for all-day use as well as bathing.
SWL: 284 Kg
The Oxford Full Body (Clips) in spacer material, is a general-purpose sling with integrated head support offering excellent comfort and support for clients. Quick and easy to apply, this sling utilises Securi3 clip attachment points to suit 4-point positioning cradles and offers good protection for patients who go into extension or have moderate involuntary movements or behavioural problems.
The spacer material is suitable for an all-day sling, In-Situ sling or bathing sling. The cushioned and breathable, 3D woven spacer fabric offers high permeability and good drainage. The two-way stretch characteristic enables this material to adapt to the contours of the user, resulting in high levels of comfort and support.
- Also, available in polyester solid or net material options
- Padded leg sections as standard for increased comfort
- Patented Securi3 clip attachment points
- Colour coded binding indicates sling size
- Positioning handles allow easy patient repositioning
- Modesty loop helps protect patient dignity during transfer
- Can be customised to fulfil patient-specific needs
- Embroidered label attached to the sling, designed to reduce the fading of important information on the label through frequent washing
Your cart is currently empty